How To Diagnose Your Child’s Illness
Learn about the child’s illness, irritability, fever, and lethargy symptoms, and when to see a doctor. A change in a child’s behavior is a sign of an illness. If the child is sick or in the spring, his habits will change.
If the child has any of the following symptoms, see a doctor immediately
- Babies less than three months old should be vaccinated.
- If the baby cries non-stop.
- It lacks energy or bends.
- He has some kind of seizure.
- If the child has a seizure.
- If the middle part of the baby’s head is swollen.
- If the child seems to be in pain.
- If the baby’s skin has brown marks or any kind of spots.
- The baby began to turn yellow and squeaky.
- If you have difficulty breathing.
Newborns and infants who are three years of age or younger have a fever that indicates a serious infection. If you notice that the temperature is higher than normal, bring the newborn to the doctor. The normal temperature is 38 degrees C or 101 F if applied to the stool. 37.5 ° 99.5 ° F is applied to the armpits.
The first sign of illness is a change in habit. The baby will either cry more or the activity will change. Usually, if the baby wakes up alert, drinks milk feels comfortable crying, there is a slight difference in activity or crying is normal. If the child is very lazy and short-tempered, it is time to see a doctor. Both of these symptoms indicate that there is a disease.
Slow and unaware babies have less strength, they sleep more than normal and it is difficult to wake up even for milk, they get tired when they wake up, they are not active and do not pay attention to seeing and hearing. Cheapness grows over time, and parents find it difficult to understand.
Laziness can be caused by a common or serious illness, such as a cold, flu, or meningitis, Laziness can be caused by heart or blood disease thalassemia. There may be other reasons for the slowdown. Laziness can be a prelude to a special situation. If you notice that your baby is particularly sluggish and unaware, see a doctor. Treatment can only be done knowing the cause of the child’s lethargy.
The baby discovers different ways to cry, such as eating, sleeping, changing diapers, or making love. Over time, parents solve the mystery of their child’s life. Crying is the only way for a baby to express itself. Parents usually comfort, love, and care for their children. This may be because the baby has colic, in which the baby cries for three hours, every evening, colic starts after birth and lasts for six weeks.
It is important to consider that fever is dangerous for the newborn. If the baby is more than three months old, there is no problem. Rather, the fever counteracts the child’s infection, which is a good thing.
How to measure a baby’s temperature:
There are two ways to measure body temperature. In the back or in the armpit. Do not use a mercury wall thermometer. The method of putting on the back is more correct, but many parents do not like it.
Here are some tips for measuring neonatal pitch fever.
- Use an electric thermometer in the back to measure the temperature
- Lay the baby on its back and lift its knees towards the abdomen.
- Make sure the thermometer is clean.
- Dip the thermometer into the water jelly.
- Insert the thermometer one inch into the newborn’s bowel movement. Wait for the thermometer readings.
- A beep sounds. Note after carefully reading the temperature.
- After use, wash and clean the thermometer with soap and water.
- Installing a thermometer on the back gives a temperature of 36.6 C to 38 C